Penna Powers, a Salt Lake-based full-service communications firm, is looking for a problem-solving Senior Digital Media Planner to help its clients grow and innovate. If you have a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape and you’re looking for an entrepreneurial environment where the thinking comes before the doing, we have a place for you.
We’re looking for someone who can lead out on digital strategy and implementation, integrating solutions with PR, creative and account strategists. Ideal candidates will be able to integrate planning from all media channels and articulate media strategy to colleagues, supervisors and clients.
Of course that’s not all – here’s a list of duties and requirements that go along with the position:
- Responsible to develop, implement and optimize online client strategies and initiatives
- Create and present innovative media recommendations that may incorporate mobile, display, video, programmatic, social, paid search and creative
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with media vendors, ad tech companies and agency partners
- Contribute to agency growth by participating in new business pitches
- Create online campaign reports for client and perform post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Manage paid search campaigns and stay updated on latest tools and trends.
- Write online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Create and manage media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Review industry trades for innovative and creative ad units and technologies and competitive information
- Supervise assistants, coordinators and interns as needed
- At least 3 years of digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment
- Experience developing media strategies and plans (example may be requested)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
- Experience with ad serving (Double Click) and programmatic buying platforms
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high- quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience training and managing junior team members preferred but not required
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Penna Powers’ benefit package includes health, dental, LTD, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com, with ATTN: SDMP in the subject line.Apply for this position