We know our reputation for being a fun and eclectic agency precedes us, but have you ever wondered what it would really be like to work for Penna Powers? Look no further! Here are some tips and tricks for you if you decide to join our team:
- If you have no will power (like me), avoid the conference rooms at all costs. There are peanut M&M’s everywhere, and your consumption of them is bound to skyrocket. If you don’t see them, they won’t see you, right?
- Take the necessary precautions when entering the basement. The threat of being pelted with a Nerf gun is imminent, and you never know which member of the Underground is lurking around the corner.
- Staff meeting seating is a free for all. As soon as that “All Page” call goes out, you’d better get yourself to the food line and snag a seat, or you’ll end up eating your Café Rio against the windowsill.
- Your position title is sure to get mixed up more than once, but don’t worry too much about that. “Social Media Content Coordinator” is quite the mouthful, so I’ve become known in my inner-circles as the in-house “Meme-Maker.” (Using free apps like Font Candy and Adobe Post, here are a couple of my favorites that I have created…)
Visit Zero Fatalities Utah for information on safe driving, and also to check out more of my awesome memes.
- Our open office atmosphere is super fun, but if your mind wanders like mine does, I would suggest noise-canceling headphones.
- Star Wars is a way of life around here. If you’ve never seen it, be prepared to be publicly shamed.
- You will inevitably get comfortable enough here to give EVERYONE some sass. Wait until you see Stryker in his Prom photos…
- Don’t touch Chris’s lamps. Just don’t.
- We all know that the holiday season is one of the best times of the year. Don’t be afraid to confront Charlotte about her “drinking problem” at the Bowl-fette or the holiday party.
- When you call someone’s office, don’t just breathe into the phone waiting for someone to answer. Call their name. If they don’t answer – they’re not there. The only time I ever get a call is when someone is trying to reach Jason (FYI, Jason is not extension 159 anymore).
- Generally I am quiet, and a little shy. But if you’re like me, no worries! 99.99% of the other P2ers are friendly and full of life, and aren’t afraid to yank you out of your shell.
All joking aside, Penna Powers is full of personality, and is a great place to work. Check out our current openings here.